1. Imagine yourself being successful. Einstein said that the imagination is more important than knowledge. The more vividly and accurately you imagine your success, the easier it will be for the rest of your self to follow through. The same way engineers first imagine a bridge and then build it, you can be the engineer of your success by dedicating a few minutes every day for the mental movies of your success.
2. Surround yourself with other people who are successful. When you’re surrounded with people who are highly-driven, it’s encouraging. Start with the basics: Willpower, effort, goals, and determination. Whatever you want to accomplish requires all of these
3. Define the meaning of success as you see it. You cannot have success if you do not know what it means for you. Everyone views success differently. Set clear goals and be realistic. How will you know when you’ve achieved your goals? Your standards should be quantifiable, or else you could spend your entire life chasing after a vague goal. For example, let’s say you want to be good at your job. You get a promotion, you get a raise, but you still haven’t reached your goal because you could always do better, right? You could always get promoted even further, or make even more money. Whatever you have will never be enough. Instead, create benchmarks: “My goal is to increase my productivity by 30% and only be late for work five times per year, at the most.” These are quantifiable goals that when achieved, give you a sense of satisfaction and completion, making you feel successful andconfident.
4. Stay away from Distractions.There are so many Distractions in this world that you really don’t know about.Whenever you are attracted to doing something which is totally not useful or productive, set the least possible time which you can give to that work.Whenever you get carried away by that work, Imagine yourself as a loser with shattered dreams and push yourself away from that work.
5. Finding the purpose or goal of your life. Identify the things you love to do, the things that give you satisfaction. Once you identify what you love to do, use this information to find the purpose of your life or the objective of your life. It is equally important to target what you love. Imagine yourself participating in a marathon race despite the fact that your true passion is swimming. What will happen? You might have success in something you dislike, but you wont get satisfaction.
Wish u good luck !